I’ve assembled quite a bit of data from NADA Guides and Hagerty Insurance to determine a baseline market price for The coolest classic ON or OFF the road. I’ll write more about my conclusions and post up a thorough analysis in time, but here are a couple conclusions worth mentioning.
- IAW NADA- All EB’s Get a 10% reduction in value if they have a 6 cylinder engine. Even the 1966- where there was no 8 cylinder option.
- IAW NADA – All EB’s Get 5% increase in total value for having A/C
If you are a numbers person and you’d like to help, Please Advise and I’ll send you the spreadsheets. If you’d like this process to move along faster & you want me to speed this project along– PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO THE CAUSE. —Check my Timesheet. I’ve got over 80 hours into it so far.
Series Page Jump
- How to price a 1966-1977 Ford Bronco Start Page
- Determining Bronco Condition
- Average Early Bronco Sales Prices $27,415
- Average Replacement Values (ARV) Insurance Values Calculations in progress
- Determining Values for Options, Upgrades, Modifications otherwise unaccounted
1st Gen Bronco, Buy A Bronco, Classic Bronco, Cost Of a Bronco, Early Bronco, Sell A Bronco, Value of A Bronco